- Hi Melissa, firstly, thank you SO much for being absolutely brilliant in the build up to and on the day of our wedding. I am in a haze of gratitude and love for all of the people who helped make everything run so smoothly and made the day pretty much stress free for me and you guys are definitely top of the list. I was super impressed at how helpful and efficient you were ahead of the day which combined with how promptly you always responded on email made planning everything super easy for me. The Vanilla staff at the wedding were also brilliant; everyone was incredibly friendly and happy to adapt when things needed tweaking. I was most impressed with the military precision with which things were run, and delighted that dinner started bang on time which meant that the day ran pretty much completely to schedule. Other details like serving the whole table at the same time so guests aren't waiting ages for one- or two-people’s meals to arrive made a big difference too. So, thank you all very much again for being the superstars that made the whole day run like clockwork, I'm super grateful and wouldn't hesitate to recommend you! Thanks, Jade & Jack Tithe Barn – November 2018
- Hi Sally. What can I say. Wow what a day. Vanilla are fabulous. Simple as that. I hope your staff enjoyed the day as we all did. It was magical. Thank you Sally. Lots of love, Nicki Tithe Barn – October 2018
- Dear Jo, Sally & the amazing Vanilla Team, thank you so much for the fantastic job you did for our Horsebridge wedding, the guests couldn’t stop raving about how delicious the hog roast & salads were! You made the day completely worry free for us, everything ran so smoothly. We can’t thank you enough & will certainly recommend you! Colleen & Steve Horsebridge Station – September 2018
- Dear Gemma & the team at Vanilla, thank you so much for the wonderful food that you provided for our wedding reception at the Royal Marines Museum. The 3-course meal was amazing, as were the canapes, drinks and evening buffet. We have received many compliments from our guests on the quality of your food. Thank you also for all your time spent assisting us with organising our special day. We particularly enjoyed our tasting session when choosing menus beforehand. Thank you also to the team of waiters and waitresses for providing top class dinner service on the day. We really enjoyed our special day and are very grateful for your contribution. Love from, Amy & James Royal Marines Museum – September 2018
- Honestly words cannot describe how fantastic Sally and her team were. Vanilla catered for our wedding at Tournerbury woods estate and they were exceptional. The arrangements for the day were meticulously planned with Vanilla's help in the year before. Responsive to all our queries, the whole process felt personalised and they clearly care so much about their work. On the day the staff were always helpful and friendly, the food was exceptional so thank you Chefs...and it was lovely to see the staff join in on the fun at our request. Without hesitation I would recommend Vanilla catering for any event. Thank you all for helping Kelly and I realise our dream wedding. Tournerbury – September 2018
- Dear Martin & Jo, thank you so much for all the hard work that you put in for our wedding at Pylewell Park on 18/8/18. Martin, you were brilliant and nothing was ever too much trouble, we felt in safe hands. Jo, you executed the plans perfectly on the day and Rich and I felt all we have to do was enjoy ourselves, because you took the stress away! We wish you all the best for the future, Annie & Rich Pylewell Park
- Melissa, A big thank you to you and your excellent team for looking after us so well last Friday night. The food and service were excellent – as always. A memorable and historic evening was enjoyed by all.
- Good morning, _port house I hope this email finds you well?I just wanted to thank you and your team for a fantastic evening last night. The venue, staff, food etc was outstanding, you certainly helped to make a good night a great night!